Just popping in for a second, I'm still in the land of the crashed computer and it's getting really old! The giveaway I had planned will have to be postponed but that's okay, I'll just make more stuff to add to it. If my computer stays dead long enough it should be a pretty good haul, I'm getting bored ;).
I have some super exciting news to share so I had to hijack my in laws internet. I'm on the design team for Tessa Ann! I'm so stinking excited!! She makes the most amazing handmade buttons for paper crafts and sewing projects in her cute shop. I have so many ideas to share, this is going to be so fun. So be on the lookout and until then stop by her blog to check out the other design team members.
Have a great weekend!
Hi! This is my first time visiting your blog, but I found so much interesting here! Definitalely coming back!! ;)
ReplyDelete