I’m not feeling very “wordy” tonight. I just need my lasagna to hurry up and finish baking so I can go curl up and shrivel away on the couch. I’m feeling shrively. With a need for chocolate and ice cream. I don’t have ice cream so I’ll have to wing it and eat my weight in other things to try and pacify the craving. Awh, it’s good to be a hormone ridden girl.
So without further ado and barely any explaining here are the pictures I should have posted yesterday but just got my camera back today-
I can’t take a picture of the peg people in their home with the littles awake so that’s going to have to wait. I don’t want them to see my hiding spot ;).
This one’s for the family and anyone else that loves to see my cute son. Jeremy finished his football season last night, undefeated I might add. Doesn’t he look grown up in his uniform. A bunch of mini men running around on a really big field. I love it, and the boy under all that padding!
Off to shrivel and find some chocolate pudding. I think I have some of that…
The bag looks very cute (and so does your son!)
ReplyDeleteThat cottage bag is DARLING!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the cottage - so cute!
ReplyDeleteCute little bag, I love the see through window.
ReplyDeletethe bag is adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute bag, love the window!
ReplyDeletethat bag is awesome!
ReplyDeletehope you feel better--chocolate chips work for me in a pinch :)
Cute bag. Good luck with satisfying the chocolate cravings.
ReplyDelete♥ That is so dang cute!!! I love it! Jeremy looks so cute in his football uniform although I'm sure he'd just cringe by being called "cute" especially w/his gear on! :)
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me - I love it. especially the window.
ReplyDelete