I have a little bit of a favor to ask, just an teensy one that should take only a few seconds to do. I love getting comments and I love it even more when you ask me a question, and I love answering them. The problem is sometimes those questions need to be answered one on one and when I go to reply some of you have your profiles set to “no reply”. I want to answer, I want to talk to you but I can’t.
So you need to open a new window and login to your blogger account (even if you don't have a blog, you have an account in order to comment). On the left hand side of your Dashboard page you should see-
Click on "Edit Profile."
(Not so bad, see?)
Now it will take you to a page that looks like this-
Now scroll to "Show my email address" and check the box. Hit save at the bottom. That's it. Done! Pretty painless. Now when you leave a comment it gets sent to my email and I can reply directly to you from my email. Your email won’t show up for everyone to see in my comments, it will only show up to those people you leave the comment for.
If you aren’t comfortable clicking the box that’s okay to, just send your questions to dontlickthefloor@hotmail.com and I’ll answer you there if you’d rather. I’ve had a bunch of questions lately that for one reason or another I can’t do an entire post on and I really want to answer (really I do!).
I’m working on Halloween costumes today. I’m up to my eyeballs in wings and tulle. Have a great Monday!

Thanks for the tip. My box was already checked but I didn't know I could respond back to my commentors like this. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteI desperately need to get working on Hallowe'en Costumes too. Really, i only have one new one to do... and it is a box full of puppies costume... i cant wait to see how stinking cute my boy will be in it!
Hi Bridget,
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog and its a Great read.
You have a really lovely family and super cute kids.... i am a mum of 4 with a bit of craft obsession too lol.
Cheers,
Khrissy