
I know it's old news for most of you but we've never done it here and I always wanted to. My achievement day girls were invited to do glass etching with the young women a couple weeks ago and I've had glass etching on the brain ever since. I didn't realize until after I did all 6 of my big pans that my name was facing the wrong way when you look into the pan so I'm going to do all my 8x8's and loaf pans with my name reversed.

I cut my stencil in vinyl on my silhouette and used glass etching cream. The cute little measuring cup is a free embroidery pattern from Vol. 25 here. She has an entire set of kitchen doodles in her etsy shop for only $3.25 if you would like to give those a whirl. Who says embroidery patterns are just for use with threads, oh I'm a rebel ;).
what a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteOK. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. I wanna do it! but wont. hehe, well maybe.......or maybe I will put it on the list of things to create before I die. I am going to live a long long long life. hehe
ReplyDeleteso cute, that is really fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLovely idea! And the glass etching you made is perfect!
ReplyDeleteI may try some myself! lol...
ingenius!!
ReplyDeleteYou could also give these as gifts at showers to the bride to be with her new name on it!
Fantastic idea - they look so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt did turn out cute! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT idea . . . thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSusan
♥ I love it... when I did mine I had to cut it all out with an exacto (spelling?) knife. It took forever. I love yours!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is wonderful.. Thank you for the tutorials. I'm a grandma and I'm just so amazed at the creative young minds out there. Yours being one. I've played in crafting all my life. Did glass etching with a sandblaster. Just love the cookware idea always leave them somewhere. I've got to do this. Thank you again and look forward to more. Your home will be darling I'm pretty sure we can count on that.. Jude
ReplyDeleteare you kidding me??? who thinks of this stuff. that's pretty brilliant!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you find a glass pan with no wording on the bottome. All my pans have PYREX big as day on the bottom!
Its soooooooo cute!
MaryRuth
CajunFrancks@aol.com