3 of my favorite things about Kaci-
1. She's got such a cute unruly hairdo. I love every unmanageable curl!
2. She's very in tune to how her mom and dad are feeling. When we look unhappy in the slightest she's the first to come up and make sure we're okay. She wraps her little hands around our faces and looks genuinely concerned. Love that.
3. She refuses to eat the hole of a bagel. I think she thinks it's the crust and that's why I find bagel holes all over. I mean all over, under the couch, in her room, in the oven. She's funny. Except when I find bagel holes in my oven.
I just love her to pieces, Happy Birthday Kaci!
One more thing, we got 10 baby chicks this week. It was my idea. I already regret it.

What can I say? I have a soft spot for bitty chickens. This is year 3 or 4 for baby chicks at our house and every year they don't make it past summer with us either giving them to new homes because they are roosters or unfriendly wildlife thinking they are really tasty. Pretty cute though, for now.

Happy Birthday Kaci! :)
ReplyDeleteOh and sorry bout' the fowl..... Chin up they will be gone before you know it, if not then they can "hang" with jack.
ReplyDelete♥ She is so stinking cute! I love that picture!
ReplyDeleteI seriously prayed to God that He would bless me with a daughter to have natural curls. Instead I got a SweetPea with straight, stringy hair with a curly personality. HAHA! So funny He was!
ReplyDeleteAll that said - I love your daughters hair... show it off! :)
happy birthday to Kaci!
ReplyDeleteI"ve been peeking into your life for some time- but have yet to comment, until our common bond with 10 baby chicks! Hubby decided to get them for our girls this easter any they have just arrived, decision regretted before they even got here- but our beautiful chicken coop is growing on me... We'll have to see who's chickens make it and for how long!
ReplyDeleteBelated cute kid birthday wishes,
Yolanda