It's my niece's 9th birthday party today and I didn't even think about a gift until this morning. Of course I've known about it for a week but "procrastination" is my middle name. When I'm in a rush I can never remember all the cute ideas I have saved for gifts and usually end up making something up off the top of my head. Meet today's brain skimming birthday gift idea-


It's supposed to be a chain of paper dolls but they remind me of potty girls, you know the bathroom stick figure. My niece Kortney is one of a kind and this idea made me think of her. I may have to fill my shop up with non-paper doll shirts. Right after I come up with a cuter name ;).
I'm off like a dirty shirt, the party is at 5 and I'm still in my pajamas.
It turned out cute! She'll love it!
ReplyDelete:)Rachel
So cute! I love it!
ReplyDeletemaybe if you gave her a little flippy-do hairstyle she wouldn't look like the bahroom girl so much to you!
I think it is amazing how creative you are and what a great job you do!
Love it! I'd order one! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this, is it fabric? So creative! I like the name!
ReplyDelete♥ Very cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL. Potty Shop Girls!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in the tri-cities!!
I think it's fabulous AND it made me laugh-bonus! I just discovered your blog this morning and wow! So much crafty goodness! And your tutorials are wonderful. I'll be linking if you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to make me laugh out loud. Potty girls - CRACK UP!!
ReplyDeleteI think its someones birthday today. Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a wonderful day today
ReplyDeleteThat is just TOO stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI would have never thought about potty girls until you said it! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI would have never thought about potty girls until you said it! ha ha!
ReplyDelete