Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Mint Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's day! I don't normally care about days like today but what's not to love about a day where I can wear green and eat my body weight in mint. I look good in green. I look good wearing a buck fifty in mint around my thighs too ;o). March is about the only month they have mint milkshakes, which is such a shame, so go out an enjoy a mint milkshake before they disappear for another year.


I had to add a picture so I nabbed the first green thing I saw in my files, this little guy was rescued from being squashed in November when I almost stepped on him (or her?) in my basement. Random but cute huh!

Our RS birthday dinner is tonight and Cody's gone again so wish me luck and pray my kids don't cause a mutiny in the nursery. I'll be back with some extremely cute stuff next time. No husband for a number of days= a ton of m&m's, non shaved legs, and staying in your pajamas craft time. YAY!


4 comments:

  1. I'm not one for mint, really. But you've peaked my appetite. Maybe I could a mint oreo shake at artic circle. My thighs could use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Andes mints.... Yum....... I won't be eating them though I'm "trying" to be good and cutting back on the chocolate. Maybe I should get into dry peeps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is just precious! So cute of the little hand in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny:) I have been hitting the evil Girl Scout Cookies. . . those are dangerous. I'm counteracting it with exercises. If I walk while eating them it cancels the calories out, right? Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete