Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've been bitten.


I had to see what all the hype was about since the movie is going to be released in a couple of weeks and I think I want to rent it. I know I'm a bit behind and the fad is sort of over but that's the way I roll. Wait until the movie is just about to come out and read away so it's fresh! So far I'm hooked, I'm in the middle of the 3rd book so I should be finished with the series long before the movie comes out. Off to read...


11 comments:

  1. Welcome on the bandwagon. It's a lovely ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you! The movie has a cheese factor to it. But it's worth the watch at least once.

    :)R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those books. In fact, I'm still in the middle of the Little House book I started on vacation. In August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it addictive? I read the entire series between Christmas & the the first week of February (I think). It was so good! I haven't read that much in so long. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to tell myself I still like you even though you are a fan of this series. I will try not to poke fun at you or judge you, but it will be a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beauty to waiting until the end to jump on board is you don't have to wait for the rest of the series to come out :) Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ I still haven't read any of them... I love your new hair cut! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the first three books. I LOVED THE LAST BOOK. I also LOVED the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I just finished the all the books, and I am finding it hard to come back to reality and getting Edward & Bella out of my head! I am not really nuts, lol. I read all the books bck to back, and its like know them. I need to get back to patchwork. Haha, how sad:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun - hopefully you got everything done. I tended to neglect EVERYTHING when I read a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the books, even though I was in Utah when the first one came out and it was a big hit there. Now I live really dang close to the city where it takes place, so it seems to be a part of our lives whether we want it to be or not. The movie was alright. A little creepy at the beginning, but the second half was a lot better.

    ReplyDelete