
Here's an update for the family with crafty stuff below. Kennedy turned 4 months old today. She's getting so big and I'm not just saying that. She's 16 lbs and 26" and is wearing 6-12 months clothing already, such a chub! You would think I would have fabulously toned arms from hefting her around all day but alas- still flabby. She's starting to play with her toys but refuses to roll over. She just likes to lay there all day having things handed to her. My kind of girl ;o).
Speaking of really cute girls I finished 3 doll head purses, for lack of a cuter name, earlier last week. They are lined and have a pocket inside with contrasting fabric. Sorry the pictures are so dark and un-photo shopped, I'm tired and just too darn lazy to pose my finished gifts right now. I don't know how Santa's Elves do it, well I guess they don't pose the toys and blog them either. Doll head purses- check!


Next up- Fabric houses.
Kennedy could definitely beat up Storey-she weighs 3 pounds more!!
ReplyDeleteThose doll head purses are so so cute!! Where did you get the idea? Another Etsy shop? :) I can't really poke fun-I've done it too. Haven't we all? Why buy something if you can make it yourself!! :)
♥ Cute cute chubby cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteThe purses are really cute too!!! :)
Cute purses! (and baby, of course!)
ReplyDeleteAck - now I want a new baby and some doll purses! Nice job (on both!!)
ReplyDeleteOk, so everything you've made for christmas is on MY want list for the kids. (i guess we'll have to start NOW for next year) You just need to start putting ALL this stuff in your etsy store! It's all so good! You could seriously make some moola with all your cuteness!! Have a merry christmas!
ReplyDeletevery cute purses. I'd call them Dollface Purses.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your little smiley sunshine baby with us again! She is so stinkin' adorable! And those bags!!!! For the love, woman! Are you trying to make me go crazy? It's a good thing I have boys. . .or I really would never sleep. I'd be too busy making these cute girl things. Also a good thing that I don't happen upon too many costume patterns (Ok, I do. . .but I just think the girl stuff is so much cuter!). . . I still have to snap pics of stuff I've been making. . I'm a slacker!
ReplyDeletePLEASE adopt me! please. those purses are so cute! Your the funnest mom ever!
ReplyDeleteI also like the doll head purses. Is this a pattern of your own. I am interested in knowing. I have 4 girls who would love these!
ReplyDeleteKennedy is getting big! Look at those chubby cheeks :D Cute!!
My youngest just turned 1 this month.
She is an adorable little chub!
ReplyDeleteThose bags are so cute.
What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your creativity! LOVE the purses!
These bags are so adorable!!! You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that Melissa is my new Best Friend because she sent me to YOU! Holy cow you have some cute stuff! Surely my 2 year old needs one of these for her birthday too! My 10 year old will probably need one too! I may even need an adult sized one! Sooo cute! I will let you know when I post the pictures of my fabulous Bridget-Inspired creations! You Rock!
ReplyDeleteHI! I found your blog not to long ago and was reading back and just love this little purse! DO you have the tutorial for sale? I would love to try one.
ReplyDelete