
done with costumes,



Edited to add: Jeremy was a stick figure this Halloween. No mom, he's not an albino Mr. Yuck. Hence the pencil. Cody took one really good picture of him where you can tell what he is but there's about 10 loads of dirty dishes in the background so I didn't choose that picture ;o).done with parties and parades, and most importantly I'm done feeling sick. Well my nasally voice says otherwise but I'm feeling 200% better so bring on the chocolate tomorrow!!
♥ Great costumes!!! I'm glad you're feeling better! :)
ReplyDeleteAhh they turned out so good! Your my new halloween costume hero! I think that the Family Fun website is going to be my friend come next Halloween because your right they have such cute costume ideas & yours tuned out FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your chocolate Coma tomorrow!
Its offical. I dont like you. I want to be a cupcake. I want to be cupcake. ME ME ME. AND I am not crafty or sew. boo hoo.
ReplyDeleteI had to come back and just look at your cute cupcakes. They are so darling. I still want to be one someday. hehe
ReplyDeleteLike I said before. . .you could go into business with your talent. Great costumes & GREAT cookies. . .now I'm hungry. . for the LOVE! I'm up to 16 pounds gained since last August.
ReplyDeleteAwww! I would say you've out done yourself on these Bridget...but I know I'll just be saying it again next year! I just wish my adourable sweet lil treat grand kids could trick me this year and come here for halloween (: and show grandma & pa in person (; they would be calorie free even! GREAT job!
ReplyDeleteSorry to double comment! but I just notice Kennedy is missing! Alright Bridget tell Cody to cough up the missing cupcake! (: Mom
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you are my hero. WOW! Amazing costumes!
ReplyDeletewow, Bridget! I love the cupcake costume!!! And the gnome! HOw fun!
ReplyDeleteand I lOVE the cookies... so cute w/ the purple and green! Totally going to try that next year!!
Great costumes!!! You are a wonder!I can understand being done! Rest, and put up you feet.
ReplyDeleteWow, those costumes are great. Better than great. And even your cookies turn out looking perfect.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! those are the cutest costumes,hope you are doing well, hugs, Rosa.
ReplyDeleteWow! The costumes and cookies look great! I had to laugh when I saw the gnome costume because I made the same one for my daughter only I changed the gnome for a fairy(she wanted a fairy).
ReplyDeleteUh, the gnome on the toadstool... AH-mazing! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou are AWEsome. How do you do it all? I mean, I use my kids as excuses all the time, so really, how, with all of your kids, do you get it done??