Hold on to your hats though- today I cleaned the kitchen, did a load of laundry in my "I am Legend" basement, I put up my Halloween decorations, finished a few sewing things and it's not even noon yet. Kennedy has one more good 3 hour nap in her later *I hope* so I'll finish more of these...
and work on this-

That's not all of the supplies but some things wouldn't fit in the pile. If you can guess what I'm making I'll come and be your maid for the day. Okay, stop laughing... I can't even clean my own house right now so I'll come in my p.j.'s and eat chocolate with you all day.
You didn't think I was going to leave the quilt giveaway post on top all day did you?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk, ok, I have one question, are all these supplies for one project? Even if I don't win you can come to my home and eat all the chocolate 'cause I don't like it. I will even go out and buy you some and then make you some of Auntie Val's homemade brownies. What say you??
ReplyDeleteI bet I can eat more chocolate than you, infact I know I can. If your ever in my neck of the woods. I will buy ding dongs, ho hos, suzyQ's ect and we can eat til the chocolate coma comes over us both. hehe
ReplyDeleteYou are making some sort of bug costume...
ReplyDeletewith wiggly antennae and a bubbly butt?
I have a feeling that I am going to copy whatever it is that you are going to make!
ReplyDeleteI didn't have a baby just recently-unless you count 4 years ago-and I think getting dressed and eating chocolate is productive! HA ha!
Wow! 2 posts in ONE day!?? You better pace yourself! I am done with my first quilt! I will get it posted later. . procrastination is a wonderful thing! I'm hooked though. . .
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you create:)
Wow! You go girl.... still waiting to know about a pattern for MOI-size slippers. hehe
ReplyDeleteyou are awesome and I so want some booties... :) Keep on being so productive (one of us with 5 kids has to be!!!) lol
ReplyDeleteWow! That's more productive than some of my days and I only have 2 and no newborns!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what that costume is.
I have no idea what your going to be creating with all this stuff.
ReplyDeleteBut you can still come eat chocolate in your pj's with me all day!!!
I'm going out on a limb here with something for Halloween. :) Can't wait to see what it is.
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award today on my blog. You dont have to comb your hair or get dressed to see it. i wont take your picture. hehe Love ya!
ReplyDelete♥ Totally productive day!!! I need a week like that! :)
ReplyDelete