I was talking to Kennedy this morning and she thought it was so funny. I was trying to get a picture of her smiling and this is what I got-
"Oh, hi mom."

"I know mom, you're right, I am the cutest!"

"But what's up with you today, did you fix your hair in the dark? That's too funny..."

"...and your get up, a yellow shirt and pink pajama pants with running shoes? Stop mom, really, you're too much... my sides hurt now..."

"Wait a minute... if you look like that what did you do to me?"

"What is that ridiculous thing on my head? Get it off NOWWWwwwww"
And there you have it. I'll try to lay off the ding dongs when I'm blogging from now on.
Ya those ding dongs are not helping you out any. Just kidding :)
ReplyDeleteCute pics and she looks so cute in those jeans you know how much I love them. Oh and I just love LOVE love those chubby cheeks of hers!
That is just precious...did you make the headband? I love her little chubby cheeks too!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!!! The problem is that once they start to talk they just never stop!!!! My four all have non-stop converstions with me! I love it but man sometimes by the end of the day my head is spinning!!!!!
ReplyDelete♥ I love her outfit those jeans are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that bow on her head! She is a smart baby to know your clothes and pj pants dont match well. hehe
ReplyDeleteHi Bridget! Jack and Diane are visiting us in Ohio right now and she said that you had a blog! Yeah - I found it! I have to say that you have the cutest kids and you are so, so talented!
ReplyDeleteWe are actually going to be in Union for Christmas and hope to be able to see you and your cute family. It's great that our kids are all the same ages!
If you're interested in looking at my blog, it's www.bowencraziness.blogspot.com.
Talk to you soon!
Jeannette (Jon's wife)
Wasn't she just born? Geez. TIme flies. She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the pudgy cheeks - such a funny blog post - seriously cute!!!My daughter too lasted only a little while with a hairband before the tears started to roll - Oh what we do to our kids and how hard we have to work to get a picture of them smiling - especially if your camera has the dreaded digital delay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway on my blog if you are interested. Cheers Heather
Hi There! Found you through Rachel! Your little one is PRECIOUS. I can't wait to have some more time to check out your tutorials. Your blog is awesome!
ReplyDeleteLOL. I just love baby talk.
ReplyDeleteI always think that when I see kids with big things on their heads. I love them and think they are cute but I also think that they probably hate it.
ReplyDeleteIf you were really wearing the yellow and pink I am surpised that she didn't start crying sooner!!! I mean I started and I didn't see it I only imagined it. Ha ha. I love those checkers, I just want to pinch 'em.
ReplyDeleteLove the conversation, how cute!
ReplyDelete