
What can I say about this quilt, I love it! What's not to love? It's girly without being overly girly. It matches my blog, well it matches enough anyway ;o). It has frayed edge applique which makes it look extra cozy. It would look soooo cute in my house and best of all it's being given away!


Lizzy Anne is giving this quilt away on her blog and all you have to do is leave her a comment, she doesn't even want you to come fold her laundry or anything. I know, crazy. Last time I posted about a quilt giveaway I don't believe all of you crossed your fingers and toes for me. In fact, I'm pretty sure most of you ran right over and tried to take it from me, how do you sleep at night?
I sleep just fine after 2:00 am! Hope you win the quilt and hope I win it too! :) Just kidding.
ReplyDeletegood idea,sorry I wont be crossing anything I am running over there. I know you thought we were friends. sorry again
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link. I'm hoping to at least win the pattern, if not the quilt. . .but if you win it that would be Ok too:) YOU should design a quilt. You totally could:)
ReplyDeleteI sleep very well, thank you! That quilt would look so cute at your house....or mine. Got to run......
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute quilt. But it would never match at my house. So I will let you have it. I won't even fight you for it.
ReplyDeleteIt IS gorgeous. Hey, I didn't try to steal it from you. I'm loyal that way. :)
ReplyDelete♥ I love that quilt! Hope ya win! :)
ReplyDelete