Monday, August 18, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll love ya- Tomorrow

She's only a day away!!!!

By this time tomorrow I should be completely freaked out by the fact that I'm going to be the mom of 5 and well past the point of no return, what was I thinking ;o). Actually right now I'm totally freaking out and sweating and nauseated and I'm sure I'm forgetting everything except what it feels like- AHHHH!

I'm still in one piece and it hasn't hit me that I'll have my bread dough figure back and a new baby tomorrow. Wish me luck (that and a heaven sent anaesthesiologist with an epidural) and hopefully I'll have really cute pictures to share Thursday evening.

25 comments:

  1. Congrats!! OMG!! I remember when Number 5 joined us... what a blessing to you and your family this will be. Enjoy each and every moment...they go by so fast...far too fast...trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!! Hope everything goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! I'm sure everything will go great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best tomorrow as you cross over to the dark side of 5. Totally just kidding. Can't wait to hear the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have to say anything. You know what I would say cause I'm talking to you on the phone as I'm leaving this comment.

    Now get down off the ledge.

    :)R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey set up a video stream and let us be there with ya (from your head view of course) heeh Should I say have fun? or take care? or break a leg? or shake it off? anyway, cant wait to see little bacon pictures. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ I can't believe it's tomorrow! Seems like we were just looking at that picture that Mary (I think) colored! You'll do GREAT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck tomorrow bridget! I hope she's healthy and everything goes perfect for you! :o)
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I don't know what to say, will just send you the best of my energies and strenght so you'll have "short hour" like the old women says here, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting to know you'll have another little baby tomorrow!! Good luck and thank goodness for epidurals =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting. Oh and you will be a great mom of five! Can't wait to hear and see the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you'll be great.
    you know it will be more then worth in the end.
    [=

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I'd tell you to get some sleep tonight but I know THAT isn't going to happen. It will ALL come back to you- really. Aw, heck, you could do this with your eyes closed & your hands tied behind your back. Wouldn't recommend that. . .but you could. Best wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Early Congrats! I wish my husband would go for 5! You ar super woman and your husband is mighty dad! I cannot wait to see pics. I love new babies...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you a smooth, safe, fast delivery with one healthy baby girl!!

    Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck!! Stay in the hospital as long as possible-it's a fabulous vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats I'm right behind you we're going to start working on my #5 next month.
    hopefully this time I only get 1, but if I get more than it's meant to be.
    Can't wait for pictures there's nothing like a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little peapod! Just remember, breathe and of course, make sure that drip is working!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Luck! I can't wait to see pics, i hope all goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thinking of you today! Hope all is well! Happy Birthday little one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay - she'll finally be in your arms! Best of luck with the delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your burp rags....my cousin is having a baby.....could you give me directions and dimensions on how to make these? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete