Today is Kaci's 2nd birthday! My baby, yes I can still call her that for another 3 months, is 2. I would love to say "I can't believe how big she's grown" or "they grow up too fast" but I can't. I enjoyed her- every last second. When she was born I was so sad that Mary was only 21 months at the time and I felt like I hadn't spent enough time with her before Kaci so I vowed that I would enjoy Kaci. I would spend as much time rocking, loving, snuggling her as I could. I still cuddle with her and hold her before she goes to bed and pick her up when she wants to be held. You see- I baby her still and because of that in my mind it's time to let her turn 2. She has been my most cuddly, fussy, picky baby ever but you know what? I wouldn't change a thing and I'm gonna do it again dang it! Look how sweet she is-
She is getting older and it shows everyday. She loves her milk and would rather have a straight milk I.V. than eat food any day. I've been restricting her sippy cups so she would actually eat something. It's been hard on her and she whines and asks me for a cup all day- "Ina cup peddy pease" (I want a cup pretty please). I tell her "not right now, in a minute" and usually she goes off to play and forgets about it. The other day I told her that and she told me in her sweetest I'm talking to a baby voice "tum on mom, you tan do it, tum on". It was so sweet, I don't know if she thought I needed a pep talk or if she thought that would get it for her but she's definitely 2.
Soon she'll be on to bigger and older things like undies, a big girl bed, eating food instead of throwing it, coloring on paper- not wood, and hopefully more hair...

Happy Birthday Kaci!
Happy Birthday Kaci!! I forgot how small she was. So sweet! Hope she has a happy little birthday.
ReplyDelete♥The B's
Happy Birthday to Kaci. My Kimber who turned two on April 13th also wants an IV of milk. AND pretty much drinks her day away. I have to be strong to try to not let her. Its a never ending battle.
ReplyDelete♡ So sweet! I love the "Ina cup peddy pease" My kids think as long as they add the little pretty please part then they can have anything! :) I still catch myself calling Liv a baby...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kaci!
ReplyDeleteYeah time flies, enjoy it, hugs, Rosa.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOooohhhh! Happy 2nd Bday to Kaci! It's funny, I didn't need the translation for the 2 year old language:) Sometimes I forget other people have no idea what Carter is saying. . .
ReplyDeleteSo cute, she was doing a Dora pep talk to you! It does go by fast, glad you are taking it all in!
ReplyDeleteHaPpY BiRtHdAy KaCi!