Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today

Being pregnant and hardly wearing make-up in public anymore I keep getting asked the age old question "how are you feeling?". We'll folks, let's just say I'm no spring chicken. I'm this chicken... only more tired ;o).

6 comments:

  1. Yeah that chicken is ROCKING! Love the mohawk he/she is sporting. Thanks for the good laugh this morning.

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♡ Too funny! Are those YOUR chickens? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that is the best picture. I think it looks more like how I feel than how you look in my mind. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chicken is so funny! Hey, when I get on your blog it doesn't want to let me just use the back arrow to get out.It always hasn't been this way. Did you do something different? Help I am trapped! JK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete