
I have to post a little recap of Kaci's birthday happenings for the grandma's that didn't get to come. A little "brag book" post if you will.
The cupcakes.

You can't have a birthday without bloated little sheep. Don't they look like they are stuck in a fence or something?Kaci was just interested in eating the "cream" so she scooped out the faces on two of them and threw the rest away. What can I say, she doesn't like cake... she's her mothers daughter.
She kept making a Popeye face when she was blowing out her candles, so cute. I love this face. This is the look she gives me when she wants to give me a kiss. This face with her repeating over and over again "tiss tiss".
Two of her favorite presents where her new washing machine and her bubble whistle. Apparently the whistle was extremely dirty and needed to go through the tumble cycle about a million times. Do you know how loud a bubble whistle is when it's tumbling- VERY.
All in all she had a great day and after she adjusted to the fact that it was her birthday she kept saying "fo me... burt day!" and "cream".
We just love her!
She looks so cute in her little top. And your sheep turned out cute! I want one. That's funny that she's a non-cake eater just like you. Glad she had a happy day.
ReplyDelete:)Rachel
She is so cute. I love these young ages. And I LOVE your cupcakes. VERY GOOD JOB.
ReplyDelete♡ LOVE the shirt and the cupcakes are so dang CUTE! Where did you find the chocolate sheep heads? Very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes are darling! Looks like fun was had by all! Amazing how fast they grow up-huh?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday sweetie! She is sooo cute. I love the face. The cupcakes are way cute.
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes are great!! Yum! I asked my daughter what kind of cake she would like for her bday comig up, she said "cate, wid candles" she doesn't care what the cake looks like as long as there are candles to blow out. In fact she loves candles so much that when her cousins had a cake, we relit the candles so she could have a turn blowing them out. It started a trend, now the candles are relit numerous times for each of the little cousins...for each party. Too funny.
ReplyDelete