Friday, January 11, 2008

My Big Bad digital self-


For posterity purposes, and because I'm so proud of myself for trying my first digital announcement, I thought I'd add a picture of the last few digital things I've been playing with. I'm by far not the best at digital, I'm at the kindergarden digital level I swear, and I still can't really do anything with it but it's fun to play and I'm definitely learning what NOT to do ;o).


I'm also going to do something scrappy later for our living room. I'll post a picture when Cody comes home with my prints. I have a big empty space on the little wall in our living room and heaven forbid my wall look bare for my family Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Right on you... Love the announcements... What program are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love it! Can't wait to see your photo frames.

    ;)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way----CONGRATULATIONS! YES I'm a dork. I see things selectivly! Very cute! Can't wait to see your latest creation. wink:)

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out DARLING! Your announcement is awesome! Nice going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that's what you were trying to say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to retract my previous comment and replace it with....


    OHHHHHH!!!! Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you guys. I hope all goes well and that you're blessed with a healthy "baby boy"! Well hopefully anyway... :) LOVE the picture, awesome digi scrappin and LOVE the announcement. Just be carefull walmart might get it confused with an professional!!! :) wink wink...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you on Melissa's blog. Love your blog. What digital program do you use? Also I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements (for photo retouching not scrapbooking) is it any good? Love these creations, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on baby #5! It is really fun to have 5 kids. Lots of work (mostly because I have twins that are 1 yr old), but SO much fun!

    LOVE the photo announcement for the baptism. My oldest child, Joseph, was just baptized in June. I too feel OLD!

    ReplyDelete