Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

So I'm a day late but I hope you had a happy new year anyway. Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been feeling a little under the weather this week and so is Mary and Jeremy. I had to pick Jeremy up from school today so we've started the new year with a bang. Hopefully no one will get the flu type sickies.
Not much happening here, just cleaning the house from the holiday tornado. I did work on Jeremy's baptism announcements, I can't believe he's turning 8. It got me in the mood to scrapbook so I might actually have to do something creative before January's up. We'll see, I usually like to wait until my supplies become so old before I use them that they're vintage. I think we need a girls night! Have a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. I think all of my stuff is vintage. I haven't scrapbooking in FOREVER!!! It's definetly time. That's crazy that Jeremy is going to be 8... Emma will be in June. It blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your feeling under the weather, Hope you feel better soon because we so need to scrap or something. I also am feeling the itch to scrap.

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful New Year Bridget!!!

    ReplyDelete