Okay, I think I'm funny sometimes but seriously yesterday I cut out a dress for Ashlyn. Mary and Kaci are already set for fall with all the hand-me-downs but Ashy being the oldest girl is totally out of long sleeved dresses. Since yesterday was -spend 4 hours grocercy shopping when it only should have taken 1 hour but I had all the kids with me day- I thought today would be a great day for sewing her dress up and testing out my lube job (on my machine). Mary and Kaci wouldn't hear of such a thing.
Mary kept crying and whining all day and Kaci was a koala. Where ever I went she was attached to my leg. I felt like a human Kleenex all day with her grabbing me and rubbing her face all over me, not happy style- we're talking whining.
Then Mary fell on the steps and banged up her little limbs. She cried and cried until I looked it over and promised her it wasn't bleeding. She wiped her little face and then told me...
"Mom, oh no! I have cry in my eyebrows!"
Okay, that was cute.

Then they started playing puppies and Kaci was "lick" kissing and fetching and they were getting cuter.

Then they started playing like real friends and being totally cute. So today I got nothing but my dishes done and pre-heated the oven for Cody to throw in the fish and chips. I just want to play!

Don't worry your not the only one interpreting Whine-eese. It's infected our small town as well & I do believe it's spreading as it is airborne.
ReplyDeleteCute description of the pasty children by the way. Oh, only from the mouth of Bridget Baxter. :) I can't wait to see her dress done. Hopefully you can get some sewing in one of these days. Enjoy your Thursday night line up assuming you don't have to run to the quickie mart for snacks. Later!
Rachel
Very cute picture! I'm with you and Rachel it must be in the air... Sometimes ear plugs sound really good. :)
ReplyDelete