Actually I'm putting it off because I have no idea how I'm going to throw this pumpkin together without a pattern. I have the costume locked in my noggin and I just need a little more time to work it out before I start cutting.
So- while I was thinking of pumpkins I stenciled a bird bag. The freezer paper works great! I was a little afraid to try it on anything important so I just used an old store bought canvas bag. I painted the tree branch and appliqued the bird. I love how the paisley looks like a wing! I can't wait to make a cute bag and do another one. I love birds on branches. 

It has really nice crisp lines I like that. I remember stencilling a long time ago and I always hated it because it ran through under the stencil. So was it a pain cutting the picture out?
ReplyDelete