Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tonights the night


Last night Cody and I managed to cut over 800 pieces of wire (800!!!!), 40 pieces of metal foil, and 80 pieces of paper and arranged them in *I hope* an easy kit. I always get huge butterflies right before I have to teach a class. I only have a little bit left to do so I'm not stressed about it, I just feel nervous. You would think I would be over that by now, I've been teaching different classes every month for over 4 years- but no.

I am excited though because I think this will be something everyone can do and will enjoy once they're finished. We'll see... cross your fingers for me and pray no one bleeds from all the sharp wire and sheet metal and that at least 40 people show up. If not guess what some of you will be getting for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I feel for you! Hope we can make it. These turn out so cute. Good luck tonight! You'll do FABULOUS!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did do great. So organized... How did the ladies do? We were thinking of you after we had to leave last night!!!

    ReplyDelete