Here's some pictures of what we've been up to...


My mudroom/front door. It's really hard to get a good picture without falling down the stone steps but you get the idea. See the rope by the door and in the picture below, yes ma'am, that's the door bell!

This is my kitchen window right outside the front door. I fell in love with these little skeleton guys, although they sort of look like alien skeletons to me. If you'd like a pair or two you can get them here and just print them out, she has the cutest illustrations in her shop of bunnies but they aren't very scary.

A very nice family in our ward is moving and gave us 3 huge bags of dress-up clothes that the kids are just in love with. Yesterday was "funny head covering" day at school so we dug through there and found a wig that Kaci just loves. It' a mullet wig and it almost brought me to tears it's so funny. I almost wanted to cry at how cute she looks with hair, my poor hairless baby!
Yesterday I did some baking, some for after carving pumpkins snack and some just because I love banana chocolate chip muffins. It's been so long since I've done a cupcake cone but they are so much fun for the kids. I tried my hand at white chocolate butter cream frosting and it, well, tasted like butter so I didn't like it but the kids did so that's all that matters.


These are our super fantastic carved pumpkins! I decided to try the monogram thing this year. Next time I'll get bigger pumpkins and do a different font but they look cool all lit up. The kids drew their designs on paper first and were very serious about it and then carved. It was so funny to watch the girls, 3 circles and a mouth and viola`. Jeremy drew the grim reaper - looks so cute, kinda like grimace from McDonald's.
That's pretty much it for me this week. I have to clean my scrap/craft room before the dust bunnies run off with my stuff. I swear they stole my hole punch. Might have to call animal control. I also have to prepare my lesson for Sunday then make that darn costume. Have a great Tuesday- it's Tuesday isn't it?
Man you have been busy! Good for you! Everything looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteRachel
I've never heard of cupcake ice cream cone's, what a good idea. Probably less messy also? You reminded me that I have to finish my lesson for sunday too! Do you do the Ensign lesson also?
ReplyDelete