I just ran across a
sample pattern from the book mentioned below and thought I would share it for anyone who's interested. I still don't have the foggiest clue on how to do a satin stitch so I might not try this until after I get the book (Cody- that means you) but here ya go.
I hope you don't think I'm trying to be a know it all but a satin stitch looks similar to a zig zag on the machine when you move the stitches to be really close together anyway that what it is. I don't know if that helps but it's one of the easy stitches. it's just a bunch of small lines right next to each other... :)
ReplyDeleteOh I hear you on the stitching. I have NEVER tried to do satin hand stitching before, hopefully you can get it figured out and then you can teach me!
ReplyDeleteI've seen your machine satin stitching on your altered clothes for the girls it's so darn cute. So Good Luck!