Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Silly girls
I just had to post more pictures today, these aren't really ones I would scrapbook but they make me smile. Kaci was a bear all morning crying for over 2 hours off and on (mostly on) and I thought I was going to lose it until heaven smiled on me and she took a 4 hour nap! Hallelujah, and I wasted it by yacking to mom and taking a shower but it felt so good to do absolutely nothing but de-stinkify myself and vent. The nap really recharged her batteries though and she has been non-stop trouble all afternoon getting into everything. I caught her pulling books off the bookshelf and she looked at me like "I can't believe you're accusing me of such a thing". While I was cleaning that up I found her in my office getting into the file cabinet. When I caught her she kept ssshhhh'ing me!! Little stinker. The other picture is of the girls drooling over the vintage doll house in the museum window on our walk to get Jeremy. They always ask me if they can go in and play with them, but sadly the museum is always closed - like everything else in town (tiny rant there). Have a great Wednesday!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment