First let me start by whining-
Friday our gas stove had a gas leak and I thought we were all going to blow up. Of course it had to happen in the morning on the weekend so everyone was in their p.j.s. I threw all the kids in the car and evacuated and let me tell you, Mary looked rockin' in her my little pony undies and cowboy boots! I grabbed clothes for her on the way out but I wanted out asap so she headed to the car sans-clothes. She thought it was awesome. Kaci started running a fever and I wasn't feeling so great either but we were the closest ones to the leak. I HATE the smell of natural gas and our entire house wreaked of rotten eggs.
Of course, Jeremy's friend and his parents came to pick him up for a sleep over and wanted a tour of our house. It smelled flipping fantastic and because I couldn't come back home until the leak was fixed it looked like, well normal, but not tour worthy!
Saturday Kaci started vomiting and still had a fever, poor baby. She was like a baby Koala all day long clinging to my pant leg or hanging on my side. I didn't feel that great either but Cody and I managed to get the "office" (my room) mostly put away but I still have a ton of fabric and scrap junk I need to find homes for. Then I broke my elbow. I really smacked it hard on our couch and I swear a knobby piece fell off in my elbow. It HURTS! I really think I bruised the bone, it hurts to move and I was crying for a long time (like 3 whole minutes!!). The only person to give me sympathy was dear, sweet, gonna get a prize later for loving her mom, Ashlyn.
Now let me end with whining-
Today Cody took the oldest 3 to Stake Conference and I stayed home and slept with Kaci. I think I've caught whatever Kaci has. I hurt all over, and did I say my elbow is killing me! I've already had 2 bowls of Bridget penicillin (a.k.a ice cream) and I still feel blahhh so I know it's going to be a long night, wish me luck! And did I say my elbow is broken and really hurts.
Happy Birthday Kira!!!!! I wish you the best of butterflies and Caterpillar legs and hope you have a fantastic day!
No comments:
Post a Comment