Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pipe cleaner fun

All week I've felt like I just hit the floor running all day long and with Kaci being sick it's been a really rough week. It was so hot yesterday and the kids were starting to get really cranky so I thought we should put everything down and just relax and have some fun. What's more fun than a couple packages of pipe cleaners, googly eyes, and a glue gun? Jeremy made a dragon fly, Ashlyn made a balloon, and Mary decided pipe cleaners were for the birds and colored in her coloring book instead. Mary's had a coloring book obsession lately and colors in it several times a day so who am I to squash her artist endevors and I just let the girl color. I think I had more fun with it than the kids, I made a bumble bee and then some made to order monster rings. I love watching the kids play with something I made even if it is just a silly fuzzy wire thingy. I'm going to try to relax a little more today and I'm marinating dinner so I don't have to worry about it later so it should be a great laid back day today. This evening it's haircuts all around and folding laundry, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment