Friday, December 10, 2010

Old school

I’m 98% done with Christmas this year and have been for a month.  Don’t you just want to hit me now?  It feels sooo good but there are a few things left I really want to make.  Just a few small crafty things for special people on my list.  I can’t do all store bought or my soul will shrivel and die.   In case I don’t get them done I scrounged up a list of things from Etsy that are along the same lines as one  of the gifts on my list to make.

01chalk6 01chalk 01chalk401chalk1 01chalk2 01chalk3  01chalk5

Pictures are linked to their item listings.  I don’t know these sellers or stores so I can’t recommend them, I picked items I liked and linked away willy nilly.  Enjoy!

I would show off my other gift idea but the other person reads my blog and will know it’s for them.   Dang you caring family members who listen to what I have to say twice!  It’s going to be so fun to make and I can’t wait to gift it, but first I have to get started.  I’m really bad at keeping presents a secret so I have to leave one clue or I’ll explode… it involves wood but not really.  I feel better now.

We’re off to take the kids to see Tangled.  All of 6 of them.  It will be Kennedy’s first theatre experience and I’m a little scared.  She loves movies and loves “Plincesses” but I’m not expecting much since she is 2.  Should be interesting…

Have a fantastic Friday and fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hear that movie is good! And, I love your etsy finds. Very cute and inspiring. It's hard to find the time to do EVERYTHING isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had seen this before Christmas; these are great gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete