Just thought I would pop in to let you know there’s been a few downloads added to my Double Layer skirt tutorial. You can check them out here. Have I ever told you how much I love my readers? A TON!
Also I decided to revise the “please don't sell the items you make with them” clause on all my tutorials. My blog is still protected under a Creative Commons License which means you can share as long as you link back here and give me credit for all my content and tutorials but from now on I don’t care if you make an item using my tutorials and sell the items. No selling my tutorials or patterns, they’re still intended to be used for free, but go right ahead and sell the items you make from them.
I love to share and I would love to be able to make them for everyone who doesn’t sew but I can’t so I encourage any other sewers to do so. I hope to see lots of little girls decked out in handmade outfits!
I’m plugging away at more projects and tutorials but this pregnancy business is really starting to get to me. Lots of sleepless nights and no energy to finish things but slowly things are getting done. I’m almost done with a few things so stay tuned!
Have a great Tuesday!
Thank you so much for this opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I miss sewing for children. Time to get out the patterns and see what I can whip up for the grand babies. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is incredibly cute, I'm sooo downloading that now, my god-daughter will want one!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel less sleepy soon, sounds like you're being a busy ol' bee :D
I am amazed with what you DO do! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas! So...TAKE IT EASY! Your baby deserves it and we can take the wait. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteYou always manage to motive my 'sew-jo' yeh...think ill go and blog now...lol
ReplyDeleteI think you are amazingly fabulous. You are getting so much done and pregnant to boot. I am just so tired when I am pregnant. I am excited to make a skirt for my daughter. Thanks for sharing the tutorial!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog -- I love it! You sew the sweetest things for your kids, and are so generous to share the tutes will all of us. (Thank you!) :) And the pregnancy fatigue -- so frustrating, right? I have 8 littles myself, and I remember *wanting* to sew, but just being too darn tired. Hope you can get some good sleep soon!
ReplyDelete