Saturday, June 5, 2010

Comfy Cowboy

00dogbed

Just a little something I whipped up last night for my little buddy, a new dog bed. He looks depressed here but I promise he loves it, his eyes just scream thrilled. Really though it’s hard to pry him off it.

It only took me about an hour to make. I recycled an old bed pillow and used fabric and stuff I already had on hand so it didn’t cost me anything extra to make it. Gotta love that. The vintage cowboys crack me up in a lame sort of way. He’s a bull dog so I thought it would be funny to use cowboy fabric. I warned you it was lame!

I promise I’m almost done posting puppy pictures. I have to do something to pass the time until I find out what my little bun in the oven is. I really think boy but I’ve been wrong 3 out of 5 times so I’m not making anything yet. I have the ultrasound date set and then it’s baby project after baby project so prepare yourselves ;).

Have a great weekend!

0blog signature[7]

4 comments:

  1. Aww, don't tell us you're done posting pup pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage cowboy fabric... I don't know why. It makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you're very talented. Our dog bed cost us about $120... Hmm perhaps I should dig my sewing machine out of the wardrobe it's been hiding in for the last three years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest dog bed and matching bone I think I have ever seen, and even cuter puppy on it!! Thanks for all the gorgeous photos and insightful posts-I gave you a "Happy 101" award over on my little blog this week because your blog inspires me!

    ReplyDelete