This is how I want to always remember him- 5. Not 10, I can’t believe he’s in the double digits. He’ll never go back to a single number again… sniff. Here’s ten things I love about Jeremy in no particular order.
- 1. I could get him a pop bottle cap and he would treasure it. He is very sentimental.
- 2. He has the most hilarious vocabulary. He’s so fun to listen to because he’s such an adult in conversation. When he was 5 (sniff) he corrected me once about his hamster, it was not nocturnal it was diurnal. I had never heard of that before but he was right.
- 3. He loves bugs and animals and loves to watch Nature. I wouldn’t be surprised if he became a biologist some day.
- 4. He genuinely thinks the best of everyone. I never hear him talk badly about anybody, even if he’s frustrated or mad.
- 5. He loves to make breakfast in bed.
- 6. He is a note writer. He’s always leaving loving notes of appreciation.
- 7. He still hugs me and tells me he loves me, and he always will… cause I’m not going to let him stop ;).
- 8. He loves to help around the house and with his sisters. Not with the jobs that I give him (who does?) but he does do helpful things without being asked every single day.
- 9. He was my biggest baby until Kennedy came around. He was 9 lbs 3 oz , 22 1/4” long and all cuddles. He was one of my cuddliest babies.
- 10. He says that I’m the best cook in the world and will eat anything. I’m not kidding. Just don’t feed him Campbell’s chicken noodle and you’re good. I have to stop him at pot lucks so everyone else can get a chance. He has the appetite of a 7 foot tall athlete.
I love you more than much buddy and hope you have a fantastic birthday!
Love Mom



That is really sweet. Sounds like you've got a good little boy there! I'm sure he'll love reading what you put on your blog about him!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Great idea to write 10 things that you love about him. One for every year he is old. I have a birthday in a couple weeks for 7 and another for 9 a month later. They would love this and it would be a great reminder of why I am so glad they are in our family. Thanks for the help!
ReplyDelete♥ I love all the pictures! He's such a cute kid!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 10! He is such a sweet and handsome guy. I just love reading about your kids. They are all just so adorable. Hope he had a great birthday!!!
ReplyDelete