Another shower epiphany has led to the making of shirts 2 and 3. Anyone else have their best ideas in the shower? It all started when Des made the cutest bags with vinyl. I love clear vinyl. I hoard clear vinyl. I never use clear vinyl. I’ve had vinyl on the brain for a couple months and I’m convinced Des and Dove helped to bring it out.
![]()
I have no idea why they look slanted in the close ups. Maybe it has to do with the slanted looks Kaci was giving me-
I’m off to help Jeremy try and earn half a years worth of Bear boy scout requirements before he turns 10. In 5 days. This is why I only have one boy, the lord doesn’t give you more than you can handle ;). Boy scout stuff is a different rant for a different day so I need to go grab a healthy dose of pistachio pistachio ice cream and find a flag.
Before I jump off here I did want to mention that I have 300+ followers!! There are 300+ awesome faces in that little box over there, that’s some of you and I love your faces. I never would have dreamed in a hundred years that anyone other than my mom would read this blog (which by the way she doesn’t- go figure). As a thank you my next post will be a giveaway and a tutorial. Something for everyone, but something even better for one of you lucky little heads in a box.
Have a great weekend!
****---------------------------------------------------------------------------------****
After reading that last part I realized it sounds like I'm trying to solicit followers. I'm not (I'll explain why later) and you won't have to be a follower to win my giveaway when I do it. Of course if you want to be a follower that would just make my day, I love all of your cute faces more than you know!
The candy socks I bought at the Mart last January so I'm pretty sure they are extinct now. I used the last pair on Kaci's shirt to, this is why I need to hoard things! If I find some in my stash I'll share... maybe ;). The buttons in the shirt are loosey goosey. The sucker is sewn down but everything else just floats around in there. Hope that helps!
These are great, I have bookmarked them to try as soon as I find a good deal on socks.
ReplyDeleteI used to be a den mother and I helped the boys pass off stuff almost every week in our meetings. Have you checked with your sons leader to make sure they didn't already do some of the requirements and he just didn't get them signed off?
ReplyDeleteThose shirts are really cute. Do you remember where you got the candy socks for the arms?
Ack!!! Those shirts are darling!!! I have starting making those same vinal bags since Des's entry last week, darling shirts!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the candies in a jar idea so cute! I bet if you read through the requirement he may have already completed some at home or school!
ReplyDeleteOh, Bridget. As the mother of five boys, I know nothing about scouts. AND I was just called to be the 1st councelor in Primary, over cub scouts. I am in over my head ;-)
ReplyDeleteCute shirts, BTW.
cute, cute shirts! Are the candy buttons just floating in the jars or are they sewn down?
ReplyDeleteOMG you've got to be kidding me!! These shirts are so darn stinking CUTE!!! And your models are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI too have a stash of clear vinyl! I love it! Not sure why or when I will ever use up most of it, but I have it when I need it! :)
ReplyDeleteI was making eye spy bags out of fleece and the clear vinyl (for the windows) as gifts for friends and family awhile back so at that point I did find a good use for it ! Whew! THAT was a fun project!
I gotta try your adorable t-shirts for my daughter! Thanks for sharing.
Those are adorable! Great job!
ReplyDelete♥ I LOVE the candy jar look! So dang cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this! I'm soooo doing it. I have vinyl and I need to get something crafty actually completed.
ReplyDeleteSo- I follow in Bloglines- I guess I should make it official and add my face to the boxes on the left huh?
You have the best ideas. seriously.
ReplyDeleteWhat?? Who thinks of these things?? You. You. You.
ReplyDeleteI totally told 'So you Think You're Crafty'........... about you because I think you rock in the cute crafty dept.
You had me at 'follow'. Get it, "you had me at hello" ??? I have no idea what i'm talking about and now I've realized I've typed this and my backspace button has been broken for a day now. I'll shut up now.
So stinkin cute. I'm gonna start saving holey knee socks for repurposing.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your cub stuff - your shirt is just darling.
ReplyDeleteHow CUTE are those two girls!! The one reminds me of her mother when she was younger and didn't like what was going on!! (I'll let you guess which one)
ReplyDeleteThese shirts are A.Dorable!
ReplyDeleteHello....CUTE!
ReplyDelete~Bridgette