Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A year in crafty review.

We had such a great Christmas. I’m overwhelmed by the service and love shown to our little family this year and especially this Christmas season. I’m sure some of you read my blog so I want to say thank you, a million times thank you!

This year has been a tough one in some respects and very blessed in others, so in some ways I’m sad to see it go but so thankful to get to move on. I thought it would be fun to end the year with a picture of my favorite project from each month this past year.

01090209

03090409

0509 0609

07090809 0909 1009 1109 1209

Those are just my favorites. I can see I need to branch out and do a bit more than just sewing this next year. Where’s the paper? Where’s the spray paint? Where oh where are the pictures? Lots of good things to come this next year, I can feel it deep down. Lots!

4 comments:

  1. You're always inspiring. Love all that you do. I'm really thinking you need to be on the blog: "So you think you're crafty"
    http://soyouthinkyourecrafty.blogspot.com/

    How do I tell them about you?? :)I'll keep checking.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed by your creative and fabulous projects! I can't wait to see what 2010 brings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me and I have only been following for a few months. I so look forward to what 2010 will bring us...crafts, life and all. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog for a little while and love your ideas. I have even made a few with some success! I have posted pictures & links from my blog. But I only have one follower & my blog is crappy at the moment, so I am not sure that it matters? At any rate, thank you for sharing your ideas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete