

Before I pack these bad boys and forget about them for another year I thought I would share them- sans journaling. I think I'll tackle the journaling during lunch so at least they'll be finished forgotten pages. I've found a bunch of stuff tucked in corners I forgot about. The best part is that it feels like Christmas all over again every time I go to pack a box- yay!
I get to paint my new house in 2 days and after that it's time to move in and set up so my crafting will be put on hold for a bit. I was worried about leaving my blog with nothing crafty to share for the rest of the month while I move but I have a secret. I've been holding out on you. I'm so sorry, okay I'm not sorry at all but I have a few projects I've saved so I can show you some cute stuff while I'm covered in paint and cleaning supplies. Have a great Tuesday!
these are very adorable. I need to scrapbook more! thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pages...It makes me want to pull out my scrapbooking supplies.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a scrapbooker, but seeing what YOU do I'm shocked you don't do more of it. Those pages are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWe're moving in a week, so happy packing, happy moving, and happy everything in the new house!
I remember those pages and the one in the middle looks familiar :) They did turn out great!
ReplyDeleteCute pages. I need to work on some of my own. I am always leaving the journaling until way after the fact. I need to stop that. Thanks for sharing your creations.
ReplyDeletemy husband (high school teacher) will be so happy when he fined out another person DOES NOT do swirly or hearts on their "i" hehe
ReplyDeletecute pages
I too am so far behind in my scrapbooking - its a shame. Love the pages!!! I just started to Digital Scrapbook for a recent trip we went on and I think I am hooked - so fun!!!
ReplyDeletefinding presents when packing always makes for a much more pleasant experience!!! Good luck with the painting. Can't wait to se see what the new home looks like!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet to think about blogging in the middle of moving. Good luck with all your packing, painting and cleaning. I moved a year ago and only have 1/3 of my rooms repainted to my taste.
ReplyDelete