Thursday, June 4, 2009

A lamb named Pixie.

Well what an exhausting week it's been! Holy smokes. Everything that could go wrong did in every aspect of my life. I was beginning to feel like I had been hit by a bus and then kicked while I was down... several times. But on the bright side everything's looking up, that's the great thing about feeling so low- it's only up from there :).

There's also nothing better than a giveaway to brighten your mood. I love getting things but I love giving them even more. So I decided to sweeten the pot and draw two winners from Mondays giveaway. I really needed cheering up! I let Ashlyn pick her favorite and I've got to tell you she has had a blast reading all those birthday wishes and has been dancing around on cloud nine all week, thank you.

I don't think this ever happens in the history of give aways but she chose Emma who was comment #1. She picked Emma because she mentioned pixie dust and that was the name of her substitute teachers baby lamb (or maybe it was a goat?). 7 year olds are funny creatures.

We threw the other names in a bowl and tossed them around a bit. Ashlyn pulled out comment #2 Crystal.


So the name art goes to comment #1 Emma (email me with your choice of shape and word/name) and a little something random will go to comment #2 Crystal. Just drop me a line with your snail mail address to dontlickthefloor@hotmail.com. I still can't believe #1 and #2 got it, just goes to show you sometimes it pays to comment first... and second. Thanks again to everyone who left a comment. I love giveaways!

*edited to add* I forgot to mention the 4th reason I was celebrating was because it was my 300th post Monday! That was most of the reason for the giveaway and I forgot to mention it. I've been putting people to sleep in 300 different ways ;).

3 comments:

  1. look what happens when I am not around as much. Dang transplant/hospital/slow laptop. hehe. Happy day for number one and two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I won! I think I have been watching Tinkerbell way to often with my 5 year old! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was surprised to see my name drawn! I sent you an email - thanks!

    ReplyDelete