Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My new house

For my birthday I bought a new house! I bought a fudge shop and my inner six year old couldn't be happier. I can't get enough of the silky lining, look at that color! It cracks me up that it plays "This old man" as she twirls- cheeky devil.



In real news we are moving in June and are actually buying a real house, but it's not as fun as a fudge shop with my own personal dancer. A dancer who by the way needs a tulle tutu, I'm not a fan of seeing her "cheeks". I think I'll give her one later today. All the antique roadshow fans just fainted.

I plan on doing a fun little girls sewing tutorial before the move so the 3 blog followers who jumped ship this morning are going to be sorry... yes sirree ;o). Just kidding (sort of) but it's going to be a fun one that anyone can do for any size so stay tuned. Have a great Tuesday!


7 comments:

  1. Love the new digs!! It is cute, for some reason I thought it was pastel but then again that was the picture I had in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never jump ship. I can't swim. bad humor, because I CaN swim and i LOVE to swim.

    i.want.fudge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so so cute! Great find!

    Good luck with the move. I HATE moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ You guys are buying a house! How exciting! And there's a fabulous tax break for first time home buyers this year! It's like an 8000 dollar credit! That'll be sweet for next tax season!

    Good luck with the house buying and congrats! Love the jewelry box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that house that to me looks like castle walls was your own. How fun to buy a house. Will you be in the same area?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just precious...I was just watching antiques road show last week on my husband's business trip. I think it was the first time I'd watched it and I was like 'whoa'. Anyway, good luck with the move. I think the hardest part is getting up to the move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jumped ship? What? Why? I had a ballerina tutu dancer jewelry box when I was young... I think she lost her skirt, too.

    ReplyDelete