And the award goes to.... drum roll please....
Bridget Baxter!
Bridget wins the award for appliance killer of the year, a title she's held for 9 consecutive years. Let's give her a big hand.
I definitely need Cody to come home right now. Tuesday won't come fast enough! I killed our microwave for craft reasons. I'm hanging my head in shame. What's worse is the project that killed the poor thing isn't anything worth blogging about and now my microwave is pulse-less. I'm also responsible for the crippling of our computer printer. Did you know a cheap HP won't print on fabric? I tried one too many times, yes I forced it more than once. I wouldn't recommend it. I dropped my cell phone while it was open and now it sounds muted. I'm really hard of hearing anyway so this should be fun. I accidentally let all the air out of all my stroller tires and can't find the bike pump. Well the one I didn't crack the top off of anyway. I dropped the glass pitcher thing to my blender and it smashed to smithereens. I really hope Cody doesn't see this post until after I break it to him gently.
Anyone have any tips on how to break a mini crock pot. I've been eying it and think I can do some serious damage... sheesh.
Okay I'm thinking you've got some sort of appliance curse.... Stay away from my washer & dryer!
ReplyDeleteJ/K
:)rachel
I feel your pain. I just broke our camera today by tripping and falling on it, last week I smashed the door on the car, eeks. Luck with the husband, I wonder if there is a husband support group for this, mine could use some therapy for putting up with me. oh and a charity fund to buy replacements/repairs...
ReplyDeletebridger broke our stove/oven 16 days ago (the new one arrived today, 16 days without a stove/oven) maybe its the bridget/bridger thing??? I crashed kevins car in march, so maybe its just in the stars? hey, I am going to steal your anniversary / birthday saying for my bday blog, hope you dont mind! do I even make sense?
ReplyDeleteNow that is talent. But one I'm not jealous of! ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry, I can't help you with the mini crock pot. Don't have one. But if you need advice on how to tear towel bars off of bathroom walls, ding up drywall, scratch auto paint or destroy sidewalls of car tires, I'm your man, er woman.
ReplyDeleteI've done the printer thing - I'm so sorry!
ReplyDelete