Saturday, April 18, 2009

(Insert something witty here)

My project is done and I'm so happy with how it came out. Mary loves it, want a peek?
So I changed my mind on the fabric but this combo was just screaming to be made into this so I had to do it. If I were totally insane I might try to make 2 more for church tomorrow. I think I might be. I should do dishes and my bathroom is nuclear but who needs clean spoons anyway?

I can't promise to have the tutorial done today or even tomorrow, I'm loving on some cute kids that weren't so cute yesterday and need to get it all in while they're still lovable. It'll be up by Monday night though and it's a cute pattern if I do say so myself. Have a great Saturday!


5 comments:

  1. Okay I love the corduroy on it! See I told you you had fabric to match... What would you do without me?! :) Just kidding.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute...making me anxious to see what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ I love the peek! My whole house is nuclear! Can't wait to get the whole effect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it already! Cant wait to see the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete