Yesterday I turned one year older (and wiser too). Turning 28 isn't anything huge and fantastic, no fireworks went off and I'm pretty sure under all this hair coloring I gained another grey hair. Since it was my birthday I thought I'd take you on a stroll down memory lane, back before the greys.
My first Birthday. A choc-a-holic was born.
Me at 2. Chub and thigh rolls are cute when you're two. Kaci has my exact hair only lighter.
Ah kindergarten, the 80's were a rough time for all of us fashion wise. I'm the stylish one in the middle row on the far left with the side ponytail. I remember that outfit having a tie... See the little boy in the red and blue shirt in the very front, I had a crush on him. Cute kid, I think his name was Levi.

My first Birthday. A choc-a-holic was born.
Me at 2. Chub and thigh rolls are cute when you're two. Kaci has my exact hair only lighter.
Ah kindergarten, the 80's were a rough time for all of us fashion wise. I'm the stylish one in the middle row on the far left with the side ponytail. I remember that outfit having a tie... See the little boy in the red and blue shirt in the very front, I had a crush on him. Cute kid, I think his name was Levi.
My senior picture. It cracks me up when I see a blog and their profile picture is their senior picture but now I can see why. I like this one so much better than mine now. And to think I thought I was fat back then. Teenage girls. Did I mention I'm going to have 4 teenage girls in a row soon. I know, I just shuddered too.
Thanks for strolling with me. Here's to another year in my twenties!
Happy Birthday (yesterday)!
ReplyDelete♥ Happy late birthday! All of your kids look a ton like you especially your middle two! Gotta love the 80's! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday a day late. . . and yes, strolling down memory lane can be oh so much fun. Enjoy your 20's while you're still in them. . .I'm long past that:)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of you with the side ponytail kind of looks like Punky Brewster!
Ive been following your blog for about a month now. cant remember how I came across it. anywho just thought Id pop in and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday yesterday!! You're ROCKtastic at 23 +5!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! yeah, I thought I was fat in high school too. I was 5'7" and weighed 115 pounds and I was sure all the cute guys must have been thinking "oink" when I walked down the hallway. Wish I was that fat now!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, cute photos of your childhood.the chocolat one is great.
ReplyDeleteYou were a hottie back then! :) Loved the chocolate picture, too - such a cutie pie - and here I thought it was a picture of Kennedy.
ReplyDeleteJust be grateful you are IN your twenties, still.
I can't believe how much your baby looks like you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Kaci does look just like you! happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteI love strolls down memory lane.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you with the grey hairs.
They started when I was 21 & what 17 years later they haven't stopped.
Cute pics & Happy Birthday!!!
Happy 23rd Birthday forever,i hope you had a wonderful day, i've been facebooking too much and away from blogs,best wishes to you, hugs.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated bday! I happen to think March birthdays are the best people in the world...not that I am biased.
ReplyDelete