I'm not an Easter mom. :( My 10 year old said as we passed the big town egg hunt....."what are they doing over there? IS IT EASTER??" and then I faked, "oh man! i guess it is!" Then I had guilt and stayed up late making her a bunny and sent hubby to the store for peeps. whew! catastrophe averted.
is this more than you really want in a comment?? i thought so.
cute kids! I can't even remember how I stumbled across your blog... I hope you don't mind a random comment!! I just had to tell you that I love that quilt!!!
Cutest quilt covering baby-Check!
ReplyDeleteI'm not an Easter mom. :( My 10 year old said as we passed the big town egg hunt....."what are they doing over there? IS IT EASTER??" and then I faked, "oh man! i guess it is!" Then I had guilt and stayed up late making her a bunny and sent hubby to the store for peeps.
whew! catastrophe averted.
is this more than you really want in a comment?? i thought so.
♥ They're all so cute! Great pictures! Love the basket hide away! :)
ReplyDeletecute kids! I can't even remember how I stumbled across your blog... I hope you don't mind a random comment!! I just had to tell you that I love that quilt!!!
ReplyDeletelovely pictures.
ReplyDeletecute children always, and man that tree, how fun, your son will always remember that.
ReplyDeletei love that quilt! did you make it - if so what is the name of the pattern?
ReplyDeletelove your baby's hat! cute blog.
ReplyDelete