The spring cleaning bug must have bitten last night because for some weird reason I feel like purging everything. Not just a casual toss and organize, I feel like going through my entire house and getting rid of everything I'm tired of looking at and reorganizing those things I'm not quite ready to part with. For the kids this is never a good thing when mom decides to look under beds and clean out crannies. It should be a very rough week for our resident pack rat Ash, so I'll do her stuff while she's at school tomorrow ;o).
For my shop go-ers this is a great thing. You see I'm tired of looking at the same old stuff so last night I marked everything down, some things again, so I can fill it with new stuff (not just booties) as soon as I'm done with my house that is and start making things.
I'll keep marking them down every Saturday night for the next few weeks until a). they are gone or b). I give them away on my blog. Sound good? I hope so 'cause I don't want those puppies around anymore!
If I find any treasure troves I'll be sure to have a giveaway or two as well so stay tuned...
Yay! I usually read you through Google Reader but I'm happy I clicked through today so I could get the link to your shop and I just purchased the little Claire shoes.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
♥ Pass that cleaning bug my way would ya! I do have to say I only have one box left in my front room and they're all gone from the hallway! (FINALLY) :)
ReplyDeleteHey.. I staulk your blog through my sisters.. hee hee hee. Anyways, I added your etsy store link to my online moms group. Hopefully some of them will help you clean house!
ReplyDeleteAnnie (Morrison) Valek :)