

And some sheep softies for Kaci and Kennedy.
Again, these are not my original idea in anyway but almost exact copies of things I've found on etsy but ran out of time to buy so I sketched and made my own. I've accomplished more than this this week, I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures ;o). Next up- Raccoon share (it's a story) and head purses.
ETA: The lamb idea is from Bit of Whimsy Dolls and she has the pattern and the dolls for sale in her shop here- http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5062394 . I didn't use her pattern so I can't endorse it but they are super cute. Stinking dial-up doesn't allow me to buy e-patterns. Love the Billie Anne dolls too.
ETA: The lamb idea is from Bit of Whimsy Dolls and she has the pattern and the dolls for sale in her shop here- http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5062394 . I didn't use her pattern so I can't endorse it but they are super cute. Stinking dial-up doesn't allow me to buy e-patterns. Love the Billie Anne dolls too.
The pillow was inspired by this amazingly talented Etsy store -http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5263751. I love the monogram pillows too!
Love the pillow! Not bad for short notice. I would have been bringing peach honey from storage if I decided last minute to go.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on the little sheep. Your kids are going to love them!
Wish I was half as talented as you.
Those pillows are to die for. What did you use for the tree limb? I love the snuggly little sheep, too.
ReplyDelete♥ Love the pillow and the sheep are so cute! Why buy them when you can make them and with out a pattern... That's great!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the Bit of Whimsey dolls!! AND that pillow!!! Holy Schmoly. (has someone already expressed Holy Schmoly on here? I'd like to be the first)
ReplyDeleteHave I got a friend who would adore that pillow. Could you direct me to the etsy place where you saw this??? pretty please???
those lambs are adorable! and I love the pillow too
ReplyDeleteToo cute... as always!
ReplyDelete~Shawna
I just found your blog. Amazing. You are a crafting goddess. I can't even tie my shoes.
ReplyDeleteAre you & Rachel TRYING to make me feel like a big old LOSER??? Come ON!!! Those are just fantastic! I'm going to go pout now.
ReplyDeleteLove it! The pillow turned out great. I have the hardest time finding buttons, but I would love to make something like it.
ReplyDeleteI've seen those lambs before and you did a great job sketching your own pattern. Lucky girls!
those are both more than beautiful. You did a great job, as always. I a begining to not hate you so much but admire you.hehe You really are so talented.
ReplyDeleteLove the lambs - they are super cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the pillow and the little lambs are too cute - I may just have to make some too!!!!
ReplyDelete