I should have plenty of things crossed off my Christmas to-do list this week so keep your bloggy eyes peeled. Here's one of the projects I finished Friday night. I can sew and I can scrapbook but I can not hand stitch to save my life but I think they turned out o.k. Here's the tutorial for them if you'd like to give them a go- Reindeer gift card holder.

This lucky little buck and his 3 does are for gift cards but I found the cutest kid debit cards to put in them instead. They were a 4 pack of fake debit cards that have messages on the front that say "good for a fun outdoor activity of your choice" and "One movie and popcorn party" and other fun things they can redeem them for.
Stocking stuffer deer wallet- Check!
Okay they turned out CUTE and you can handstich!!!
ReplyDeleteI bought those same Debit cards on black friday while I waited for the lines to go down thanks for sharing their location.
Saturday was fun, and next Friday you bring the chocolate & I'll boss you around or at least make you sew a line for me or something... J/K
;)Rachel
They came out great! I love the addition of the bow.
ReplyDeleteSo how am I supposed to get stuff marked off of MY LIST when you keep giving me these cute ideas to ADD to my list??? And I'm also very jealous of the fact that you & Rachel get to get together. Why can't we all just live closer? You guys inspire me. Of course, I would also be eating chocolate & not get anything done. . .so maybe it's best that I have to admire from afar. You guys rock! Thanks for the link ~well, kinda :)
ReplyDeleteThose are darling.
ReplyDeleteI think you are so talented!! They are so cute.
ReplyDelete♥ Very cute! Sounds like a very fun couple of hours!!! I miss Girls Night Out!!!
ReplyDeleteuch a cute idea! the fake debit cards sound so cute! good find.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a talented woman.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute.
I was looking for cool Christmas craft ideas and i found my way here. I enjoyed my visit. Your gift card holders are cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute.... must give it a try.
ReplyDeleteWhere do you find the debit cards?
ReplyDelete