Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Amending the list

With only about 3 weeks left until "C" Day I'm weeding a few things out of my list and adding others and tonight's project was an add on. Kaci loves 4 things in life- babies, dress-up, Barbie movies, and milk. On a perfect day she's holding a doll wearing no less than 20 rings and 10 bracelets and her pink Aurora dress watching "Barbie Nutcracker" with an ice cold sippy cup of milk and 2 left shoes.

I was thinking it would be fun to make her a completely new dress with tulle and sparkly stuff, but I'm a mom to 4 other kids too and reality hit so I came up with a new plan. A one night project tutu in her favorite Barbie movie colors. I'll add a tiara and some bling and it will be perfect for her. Amended Tutu- check!


14 comments:

  1. Bridget- you are too funny. Love the tutu. I hope all is well there. I have started a new crafting blog... separate from little-acorns.
    with25hours.blogspot.com
    ~shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love an amendment! You're brilliant....I so move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute. We just made tutus for a Super Saturday project. They wre so much fun... I don't even have girls either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you adopt me even though I am older than you. I love the same things as she does. Although I might not be as cute as she is. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ That is so cute! She'll have a blast dessing up with that!!! I know my girls would! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! I love the layered look to it!! Do you think she will ever take it off?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!! I love the layered look to it!! Do you think she will ever take it off?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I' still amazed you manage to get any crafting done with 5 kids. I have 3 and I can't do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still don't know how you do it. Great job on the tutu. I need to get my house clean & some gift making done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute! What little girl wouldn't love that? You are a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In order to enter a draw for something the other day I had to share my favorite crafty blog and I linked to you because oh my goodness do I love what you do. And I'm sure as I keep watching closely I will be able to get a bazillion ideas from you. Thanks for sharing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! Very good idea to use the barbie colors! My girls unfortunatley are not into the barbie thing-crap! It would sure make my crafting times easier!! Love the tutu-i saw someone use tulle to make a "tutu" valance! It was darling! Right up your alley! You should add it to your list of things to do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete