Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 months.


Kennedy turned 3 months old today! My little short round is getting so big, her hair is even "bigger".
I thought it would be fun to share 3 facts about Miss Mae that she'll deny later:

1. She is the cutest drama princess. When things are just right she's the happiest baby but when they aren't- watch out!

2. She loves to rub things with her hands, especially arm pits and chest hair. I personally don't know about the chest hair thing but I'll take Cody's word for it. That's something I hope she grows out of before she starts dating. Actually if she could keep that quirk maybe we won't have to worry about her ;o).

3. She has 3 tiny birth marks. One on her eye lid (hence the red left eye), one in the middle of her forehead, and one on her back.

I'm not going to jinx myself so I'm NOT going to tell you that for the past 2 days she's been taking her naps. I'm also not going to tell you she sleeps through the night for the most part. I just love my little chubby fussy or not!

I thought I should add I do not (for real) own a 3 row BMW. I drive a 3 row Big Mommy Wagon that got fixed today, hooray! Sorry for any confusion I may have caused ;o).

5 comments:

  1. Sigh.... 3 Months already! Before you know it she's going to be crawling (you better move. :) Love that girls chubby cheeks and I'm glad that she's "not" taking her naps. :)

    Happy 3 Months Miss Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and chubby. What a wonderful thing for you to have a blog when she is little so that you can keep track of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ She is so cute!!! Yay for getting your car fixed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute. YOu have the best humor. you crack me up. I am so glad your blogging more, I always need a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. You don't know me :) but I came across your blog whilst looking for crafty things to do in my spare time, and I might add you are incredibly crafty and I love everything you do, you're very creative. I also wanted to say that I have a daughter who is exactly 3 days younger than your little one, and they were the exact same size when born :) I was noticing her 3 month photo and I said to my husband, "See, there are other babies who are the same size as Violet, even if they are probably a bit older" but I was glad to see they were the same age :p Anyways, your baby is lovely and your crafts are equally so. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete