Monday, September 22, 2008

Kennedy is el uno


Well one month anyway, last Friday. I can't believe it's been over a month with this sweet little butter ball. Within this past month she's grown at least a pound in the mid-section alone. I stopped nursing last week completely and she's become such a happy baby. I can't believe how much happier she is. I'm so much happier too so it's a good thing.


She wakes up only once at night- thank you baby!!! I'm sure it's due to having a full tummy all the time but it sure is nice. One of my favorite things is that she started smiling on demand. There's nothing cuter than a bitty baby who's smiling already. Oh, I need at least a dozen more of these... babies. Don't tell Cody, I think he might protest so I'll have to work on him over the next few years. I'm sure he'll go along with it eventually or I'll have to have 10-tuplets. Yes 10-tuplets is a word in my world, stinking spell checker. Anyway I just love her to bits and pieces and she's the cutest!


12 comments:

  1. Cute! Can't beleive it's already been a month! She's changed alot, I see cody in her.

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have been believe.... Sorry oh and cute onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ A MONTH!!! Crazy! She's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! She must be an amazing baby to be saying you could have another this soon. It always took me a year to even joke about that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely not even joking about another baby... :)
    I love that she's smiling-Storey does sometimes, but I'm still waiting for the time she does it more regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pudge. :) I love a chubby baby. I can't believe she's a month old. I found your blog and started reading about 2 weeks before she was born. Watching her grow will always amaze me now, since I've "known" her since birth. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's one month old already? She sounds like such a great baby. If I had one like her I'd probably consider having more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so stinking cute, and so is her shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that the catch up in sleep talking there? 10 MORE??? She IS cute. . . How do you do it??? I can hardly keep up with 3 & you are making 5 look easy!!!! You GO girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is absolutely precious! what a beautiful baby girl. happy one month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so adorable!!! I love the little onsie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kennedy is just precious! I want to make onesies like that when I have babies. Maybe you should sell those too with all that free time you seem to have!

    ReplyDelete