1. I have a pile of mostly finished baby booties.
2. I have 1 teeny tiny pair that I was questioning the size of.
3. I have a new teeny tiny baby.
So today I stripped my wiggly baby and tried a pair on her. I'm happy to say that the tiny pair fit her like a glove. I couldn't have sewn them any smaller or any bigger for my 1 week old. I wish she would have been sleeping though. Now to tackle #1 and finish the pile so I can take real pictures on my model. That is if she cooperates and the weather is good for outside shots ,I was just playing today in my dungeon (the living room) . I need to steal, okay maybe borrow a 3 month old for the next size up... hmmm who do I know...

Those look so cute on her!
ReplyDeleteOHHHH I LOVE THEM and those little legs!! I need a new baby.. Oh crap what am I saying? Somebody slap me!
Phew: I think it's past... That was a close one. Thank heavens for Yaz...
I have a new baby who desperately needs a pair of these!! I'm so excited to have you finish them-they are soo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, they're even cuter on! LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteseeing just her feet, she looks so much older. hehe. Very cute cute cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh they are adorable...and the picture of her sweet little leggies......too cute.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't you just eat those little feet up? Love the booties too. Hmmm. . . you'll have to design boy booties next:) Well, not for me. . .I'm so done having babies. . .but for your store:)
ReplyDeleteBridget,
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to come and see you and the kids and hold that new beautiful baby girl!
You aare so talented! Those booties are so cute. Great model!!!!
♥ Those are so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable on that little one week old. You are must be doing pretty good, to tackle these projects.
ReplyDeleteSoo so cute!
ReplyDeleteCUTE, cute, CUTE!!! NOW what contest are you going to win? I hate winners.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous little fabric shoes!!! How's it all going with your little bub??
ReplyDeleteJodie :)
hi bridget- I'm a friend of rachels and I LOVE your baby shoes! wish I had them for my lil babes feet!!! Great wrok!!! And congrats on your beautiful baby girl!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog - cute cute babies. Congratulations on your new baby.
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your new baby! and i LOVE those shoes! they are soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThey look so cute! congrats agian on your baby girl.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I'm impressed you are even thinking of sewing with such a tiny baby. Good job!
ReplyDeletewe are strangers, but we love these booties!!! How did you make them? Will you share your secrets with us!
ReplyDeleteI love them!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat pattern is that? Do they make mommy sizes? :)
ReplyDelete