Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Cody here, hijacking Bridget's blog to let everyone know that Kennedy is here. 08/19/08 8:22 p.m. 9lbs 8.4oz and 20 inches long. I'm sure Bridget will post something good in the next couple of days, but I'll have to do for now.

25 comments:

  1. Love all the hair!! Beautiful baby-congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look like Mary! Can't wait to come up and hold her! See you soon. Oh and again Congrats!

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much hair and those chubby cheeks shes a cutie already xD
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a beautiful baby! congratulations guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a blessing! Adorable!
    I am so happy you have your sweet abby now with you and I wish you the best for all of you in your new and bigger family!!!!
    A real blessing!
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish she wasnt imaginary to me, those are kissable cheeks. WOW 9pounds 8.4 oz, Thats a big baby. Good thing they induced Bridget. Congrates to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!
    She's a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well after such a BIG baby!!! She's scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ She is so cute!!! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! She's so beautiful! Thanks to Daddy for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a doll - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WELL DONE!!!!! I hope all went weel and can't wait to see some more pics of Kennedy...

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! She looks so healthy and chubby! She should she was really big! Enjoy her and rest and cover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Thanks for hijacking with such awesome news. Hope everything went super well. LOVE those cheeks. Nice "small" baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. MMmmmm......I'm smelling new baby. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww--Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable!! Wishing you all of the very best...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope your feeling okay! congrats on your big baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My oh my! That is one beautiful baby. Welcome, Kennedy and Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulaions!! She is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty baby!!! I've done the big baby thing so I am kind of partial to chubby cheeks. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Bridgie,
    Another beautiful baby!! I can't wait to come and visit you and the family and hold another one of my great nieces! I get to spoil the others 4 also!! I really can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  22. She looks perfect. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello!
    and congratulations! i found you from the bootie website! My granddaugter is sitting here perusing blogs with me and she thinks its sooo fun that kennedy was born on her 7th birthday!

    again congrats!!! i'm going to book mark you on my blog so that i can checkin now and then!!!
    hugz to you and all!

    ReplyDelete