

Every time I look in my backyard I still think this thing is not here. It can't be. I'm still asleep right?
Cody got a tiny black lab puppy named Cooper last thursday. The kids are ecstatic but not as much as Cody is. I'm well.... let's just say he's not mine. He is cute for now. That's as involved as I get. Maybe I'm still tired from my trip and I really am just imagining.
Congrats to Cody. My condolence's to you. I feel for you, we had a puppy for 1 month and it was worse than a newborn. I'll take a human baby anyday over a puppy. Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteHe is cute though I'll give him that. Too bad he's going to get bigger.
:)Rachel
they are all cute when they are puppies and I believe your husband is a good guy and all, but hey, YOU ARE ABOUT TO HAVE YOUR 5th child. RIGHT! as long as he takes care of cooper. He is really cute though.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, labs are such good dogs. Very faithful, good with kids and easy to train. We had to put our Chocolate lab, Teddy, down when we moved 2 years ago. Not because we moved, but because he had bone cancer and would never have been able to handle the move. We now have a very good cocker spaniel....
ReplyDeleteOh!!
ReplyDeleteI cringe everytime my daughter requests an animal...I just DON'T want one!! I love being pet-free. Come and go as we please with nothing to deal with...
Maybe you have enough little helpers that you won't have to deal with Cooper.
♡ So cute! However, I'm with Rachel! I'd take a real baby over a puppy anyday! I hope it goes well! I'm always afraid I'd be the one taking care of the animal and that's so not my thing! :)
ReplyDeleteTo be fair, the kids and I do take care of Coop. And she secretly likes him, buying him toys and stuff, taking him out on walks. He's my dog.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. My kids want one too.I just keep saying no. I am so mean.
ReplyDeleteYou are a better woman than I.
ReplyDeleteHe's cute. . & there are some advantages to doggies: noise makers for intruders, companionship for the boy persons in the house, you can put them in kennels legally. . . the timing is a bit interesting. . .so go ahead secretly like him. I'm with you on this though, if we were pet-less & Scott came home with a new non human living item that required food, potty training & doctor visits I would not be very pleased with him.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Thursday's must be puppy days, we got ours 2 Thursdays ago. It's been great. We have the same leash/collar in red. Have fun, they really are great.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice that you have Cooper at the beginning of summer and will have lots of time with the kids and training before the chaos of school and bad weather strike.
I'm a bad mom I could never give up to my son's wanting a dog, I agree is cute, good luck girl, I am sure your son will enjoy it, hugs, Rosa.
ReplyDelete