Monday, June 23, 2008

Who are you today?

It's been one of those days today. Not terrible, not good... just a day with a bit of emphasis on the cranky side of things. I kind of woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I was looking for an Oscar the Grouch picture for my post today and came across this amazing waste of time, a "Which Sesame Street Character are you" test, and since I'm having a blah day and I'm being anti-social right now I have time to waste so I took it. Here are my results-



Guy Smiley
You scored 60% Organization, 55% abstract, and 34% extroverted!
Here is why are you Guy Smiley.
You are both mostly organized. You have a good idea where you put things and you probably keep your place reasonably clean. You aren't totally obsessed with neatness though. Guy Smiley is your average Joe. He'll dress up and look nice for his game show, but he's not a neat freak.You are both a concrete and abstract thinker. Guy Smiley uses his imagination to come up with ridiculous game shows. However he's concrete enough to stick by his rules and perform his role as host. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course. You are both introverted. At first glance Guy Smiley may appear to be an extrovert given he hosts a popular show. But in reality he struggles to relate with other people. His prizes tend to just be Guy Smiley merchandise. For whatever reason you are a bit uncomfortable in social settings. You may have one or two people that you are close with. You'd rather do things by yourself and you dislike working in groups where things are always so inefficient.

Do they not know I didn't want to be Guy Smiley today? Oddly enough I think it describes me very very well, not the smiley or guy part but the rest of it. I did clean up my craft area this weekend. Don't those fat quarters look so happy right there where I can keep an eye on them?Okay, enough with dumb quizzes but some days you just have to do something really mind numbing so you don't have to think about anything else for a minute.

10 comments:

  1. that fabric looks incredibly awesome! I'm feeling somewhat anti social as well. In fact, I napped today & probably should still be napping. coffee might be needed soon. I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fabric looks incredibly awesome! I'm feeling somewhat anti social as well. In fact, I napped today & probably should still be napping. coffee might be needed soon. I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that fabric looks incredibly awesome! I'm feeling somewhat anti social as well. In fact, I napped today & probably should still be napping. coffee might be needed soon. I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your crafty organization going on! Looks very cute! I've been meaning to wrap my ribbon like that too. Just don't ever have time to get around to it.

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the material is so cute. It makes you smile just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, so I obviously pushed too many buttons yesterday & posted the same comment 3 TIMES! Today better be a better day! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was Snuffleupagus. 58%Organization, 38% abstract, and 61% extroverted!

    I love all your fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those fat quarters look SO happy and make me wish I could sew and make something fabulous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey i'm Elmo!! how cute is that?? scored 63% Organization, 67% abstract and 71% extroverted! i'll post it on my blog, hugs, Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun quiz?! I am Kermit! 60% Organization, 60% abstract, and 78% extroverted!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I feel like it is so blah right now and in desperate need of a makeover. I moved in May and I've struggled with an illness, so it has kept my crafty blog to a minimum. Hopefully that will change soon.

    I love my Wacom tablet! It does take a little time to get used to drawing and looking at the screen, but it is so much better than scanning artwork then using a mouse to edit. I've wanted it for a while now and finally found the best deal at Costco.com.

    ReplyDelete